Windmill Barn Door Hardware
- Door weight capacity: 270 lb, for door opening up to 36″, door thick 1 3/16″ and up
- The 6.6ft track kit comes with 2 kinds of wall fastener,1 for 16″ wall stud, 1 for Concrete Wall
- Very detailed instruction explains every step with words and pictures. all measurements in inch
- All nylon wheels have been tested beyond 100,000 rolls
- Lifetime guarantee or your money back,Door is not included(sold separately)
9 in stock
This premium top-mounted Windmill barn door hardware system is built from heavy-duty carbon steel with Quality powder-coated matte black rough finish that will not only offer a reliable, long-lasting performance, but blends flawlessly with most decor.Whether updating an existing structure or building new, this design flows with a exclusive rustic layout. All parts tested with salt water spray.
(1) 6.6ft one-piece rail which is made of carbon steel, provides a smooth and sturdy rolling performance.
(5) Spacers, used to keep space between the wall and the rail.
(2) Rollers, made of carbon steel hanger and nylon wheel with ball bearing makes your door moving stably and in low noise.
(2) Door Stops, used to adjust and control the rolling distance.
(1) Floor Guide, to prevent door from shifting, door bottom groove is required.
(2) Anti-jump discs prevent hanger wheels from jumping off the track.
(1) Hex tools and all hardware fasteners.
(1) Easy installation instruction.
1.The length of rail should be at least twice of width of door panel.
2.The space between door top and roller top is 4-15/16 inch, Please leave enough clearance from your ceiling.
3.In case of directly mounting on wall,the final gap between door and wall is about (1/4″ to 1-5/16″) which depends on door thickness.
1.Only the hardware is for sale. Door is not included (We are selling it separately).
2.If there is any missing part or damage, please feel free to contact us and we will resend it at first time.
3.Rail can be cut to any length.
4.Before installation, Measure your door height, door trim(if available) and bottom groove, Leave appropriate gap for your floor guide.
5.This kit is probably Not for door trim or door casing, otherwise you may need a header(a solid wood board) for enough clearance.
|Dimensions||78.8 × 6 × 3 cm|